Monday, July 27, 2009

We're Back


To say that we had a fabulous vacation in Bali would be an understatement. Words are not enough to say how amazing it was. I have tons of pics I hope to post eventually and stories to tell, but for now I will leave you with a glimpse of the past several weeks.


Everywhere we went there were flowers and offerings.


Green, green and more green...


Colorful sarongs and exotic fruits.


It's been rather hard to come back to a concrete jungle, to leave the sound of the ocean behind, the green and the flowers, the pleasant solitude. Yet, beauty of another sort is breaking its way into my soul as I listen to the happy laughter of my sons as they rediscover their toys and act out the most hilarious things. I find myself more thankful than ever to have them in my life.

More to come...

No comments: