Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Corn, Jellyfish and Sand


Lets see, where were we... breakfast. Pruitt was the first to spot the corn and soon made up his mind that that was what he wanted for breakfast. Soon he and Riley were devouring cups of buttered, salted corn while Jensen and I hunted down some pastries and poor Austin had to settle for a little of this and that. We soon found a taxi and headed to our hotel. I didn't know quite what to expect since I had spent hours trying to find a place and every place said they were either full or were not suitable for a family. I had finally found one place that had room and sounded big enough for us all so I reserved it. I was quite happy to finally get to our room and find it exceeded my expectation. The best part is the balcony with it's view of the mountains, and the fact that it's a 5 minute walk to the beach.


We have been spending a lot of time by the water and are loving it! The boys have been a little freaked out by jellyfish, which we've been seeing from time to time but that hasn't kept them out of the water for too long. The locals don't seem to be bothered by them and there haven't been very many.


This morning they all spent some time building castles in the sand.

No comments: