Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Sometimes, when we reach for our dreams, we find they are too big for us to really get a hold of. So we either walk away, or we grab a piece of that dream, break it off and hold on to it. As the piece of our dream breaks off, it shifts and changes, sometimes becoming something different but even more beautiful in the process. Yet sometimes the edges, the reality, can be sharp and painful and we wonder if it is really worth the effort.

I wasn't planning of blogging this morning. In the middle of an email to a friend, as I was thinking about my life, these thoughts came to me. Part of me is like, "Whew, I made it through the year!" and the other part of me is saying, "But I am so tired." So I'm pulling my bits of dreams out of my pockets and looking at them, asking myself some deep questions and holding the "bits" up to the Light.

No comments: